Author Topic: transcription of Abbeystrowry tithe applotment now online  (Read 4530 times)

Offline skibbgirl

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
transcription of Abbeystrowry tithe applotment now online
« on: Monday 03 January 11 23:02 GMT (UK) »
It's an initial draft and has not yet been proof-read and corrected by the local historian helping me.  He's working on it.

Other Skibbereen area tithe applotment transcriptions already online are for the parishes of Caheragh, Drinagh and Dromdaleague.  Corrections remain ongoing.

http://www.corkgen.org/publicgenealogy/cork/titheapplot/
PLEASE POST YOUR QUESTIONS TO THE BOARD, NOT THROUGH PM, so that everybody can take a shot at answering your question and benefit from the information.  I cannot respond to requests through private emails.

Barnane, Cahalane, Collins, Connolly, Driscoll, Hourihane, Hurley, Looney, McCarthy, Mahony, Sweeney, Young  in Skibbereen area of southwest County Cork, Ireland; Regan in RoaringWater bay area and in Caheragh parish

Offline wlfndl

• RootsChat Extra
  • woolfenden, hodgson, clegg, walker
    • View Profile
Re: transcription of Abbeystrowry tithe applotment now online
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 26 July 11 00:35 BST (UK) »
Hi, I have a Timothy Donovan from Drumig, married to Mary ____? I am trying to see how I can use the Tilthe for help finding my family. Tim had a son Michael Donovan married to Mary O'Leary (daughter of James O'Leary and Marg. Fitzpatrick) children born about 1838 - 1848 Timothy, Dennis, James, John, Margaret
i live in massachusetts, i am researching Woolfenden, Hodgson, Walker, Clegg, from the Rochdale / Oldham areas.
Jonathan Woolfenden - Jane Hodgson - Timothy, James, Robert, and Richard Woolfenden
Richard Hodgson, John Woolfenden
Lived at:  Spotland, Redlumb, Castleton, Rochdale, Oldham, Pit Bank, Wardleworth, St. Helen's