Author Topic: BUCKLAND  (Read 7500 times)

Offline tiggi

• RootsChat Veteran
  • BETSEY SMITH/ WIFE OF NELSON BUCKLAND
    • View Profile
Re: BUCKLAND
« Reply #9 on: Friday 21 January 11 11:48 GMT (UK) »
Hi Heywood
If its jib site yes its me that writes for it......I am just today going to see if I can find anything to help Taevs and will check out that birth reg, but sometimes only way to really know facts is by buying certificates so might be option :)

Traevs if you can afford it I would get the death certificate of that Tenenat Buckland it might   be your relative might not but it could hold clues if it is ...

I have found marriage reg of Elise Buckland again wondering if you have that certificate ?
Elise Buckland - Arthur Thompson  Jam/Feb/mar 1929 Walsall Staffordshire 6b 1065
Again if you don't have it worth getting as they married in area and same year I found that tenant ?

TENETT BUCKLAND & PLATO BUCKLAND ( MY LINEAGE)
  Buckland Smith James Stanley Lovell Loveridge Lee Cooper Penfold/Pinfold Orchard Boswell Broadway Wells

AREAS OF INTEREST CORNWALL DEVON

USA   Worton Stanley Joles Cooper  Jeffrey Small
 all English lines of Roms who are found in America

UK Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline taevs

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 21 January 11 16:52 GMT (UK) »
I agree this is very difficult to trace, especially for a novice such as myself! Elsie is my g grandmother, so I know that much, I think I am def going to have to invest in some birth / death certificates, what would be the best ones to get? I am starting to wonder was Terrence born Tenant due to the death record.

Florence, Terrence's wife was born in Walsall, and they were in Wedensbury in 1911, which is very near Walsall.

There is a record of Tenant Buckland dying in 1929 in Walsall, Elsie was married in 1929, again in Walsall, so this is perhaps a good indication Tenant and Terrence were the same people .

Tiggi I would be very grateful for anything you would find, it is very kind of you for checking up for me, thank you!

Offline taevs

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 18 September 20 07:52 BST (UK) »
Tiggi am sending you a PM.