Author Topic: Photos of Moon Street, Liverpool - Pre 1940's  (Read 14298 times)

Offline Janaya

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Photos of Moon Street, Liverpool - Pre 1940's
« Reply #36 on: Monday 25 February 13 22:14 GMT (UK) »
As for solving the mystery of the lady in the photo is there somewhere I can view it? It could be Irene lol.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ilovelassie

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Monday 19 August 13 01:31 BST (UK) »
I have also been hunting for a photo of Moon Street.  I did find a map with a Moon Street on this page [scroll down a titch]:

http://www.liverpool-city-group.com/cgi-bin/liverpooldb.cgi?db=liverpool&uid=default&keyword=moon&view_records=Search

My ancestor -- Eleanor Corlett Caine passed away at 6 Moon Street in 1862. 

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline TILLYMINT20

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Sunday 23 September 18 17:36 BST (UK) »
My nan lived in number 50 moon street in the 1950s when she was a little girl  , her mums name was susie and her grandmothers name was mrs Robbo but they lived  next door to  Joseph Ellenbogen she remembers Joseph Being  very old and could not walk very well she remembers him having a long beard  , jean and dougie brown  were renting a room of Joseph  ellenbogen  jeans maiden name was evans she was the daughter of florance evans and jimmy evans who lived over the road   so this could be the mystery lady or it could actually be my nans mum i would love to see the picture to show my nan as she could give you more information