Author Topic: COMPLETED WITH THANKS Laura Eliza Quarrell 1851-1861 census lookup  (Read 5727 times)

Offline ajf25

• RootsChat Veteran
  • David John Hawker
    • View Profile
Re: Laura Eliza Quarrell 1851-1861 census lookup
« Reply #18 on: Monday 14 February 11 23:14 GMT (UK) »
I've just found Samuel's baptism at South Marston, Wiltshire on FamilySearch (or one that fits his birthdate and parents).

https://www.familysearch.org/s/recordDetails/show?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fpilot.familysearch.org%2Frecords%2Ftrk%3A%2Ffsrs%2Frr_868937201%2Fp1&hash=HloWXpZgU9zB10k5M56iYku8TUc%253D

Alison

Offline Tillys

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Mary Quarrell c1812 Abingdon
« Reply #19 on: Monday 28 January 19 07:24 GMT (UK) »
Apologies if I’ve already contacted you - my head is spinning after researching all weekend.  I’m trying to find parents of Mary Quarrell born Abingdon c 1812. I have now pieced together her life in Cricklade area and Devizes & noticed other Quarrells in both Cricklade and Abingdon, but can’t find definite links. I wonder if you have stumbled on her as a sibling or cousin? She married Joseph Part of Cricklade & had 10 children including my maternal great grandmother.  Many thanks! Tilly Steed

Offline ajf25

• RootsChat Veteran
  • David John Hawker
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Quarrell c1812 Abingdon
« Reply #20 on: Monday 28 January 19 07:53 GMT (UK) »
I’m trying to find parents of Mary Quarrell born Abingdon c 1812. I have now pieced together her life in Cricklade area and Devizes & noticed other Quarrells in both Cricklade and Abingdon, but can’t find definite links. I wonder if you have stumbled on her as a sibling or cousin? She married Joseph Part of Cricklade & had 10 children including my maternal great grandmother.  Many thanks! Tilly Steed
Hi Tilly,
Welcome to RootsChat. I’ve just checked my database. Sorry, I don’t have a Mary born in 1812. She most likely is a relative though. Just a matter of finding the connection.
Cheers,
Alison

Offline Tillys

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Quarrell c1812 Abingdon
« Reply #21 on: Monday 28 January 19 12:04 GMT (UK) »
[quote author=Tillys link=topic=513376.msg6663900#thanks so much for getting back to me - I have found her courtesy of myheritage - a kind lady in Australia is her 7x great grand daughter!!  She has lots of family information from that line
I have to correct and update my Ancestry co uk tree now

So kind of you to reply
Tilly Steed
msg6663900 date=1548660275]
 I’m trying to find parents of Mary Quarrell born Abingdon c 1812. I have now pieced together her life in Cricklade area and Devizes & noticed other Quarrells in both Cricklade and Abingdon, but can’t find definite links. I wonder if you have stumbled on her as a sibling or cousin? She married Joseph Part of Cricklade & had 10 children including my maternal great grandmother.  Many thanks! Tilly Steed
Hi Tilly,
Welcome to RootsChat. I’ve just checked my database. Sorry, I don’t have a Mary born in 1812. She most likely is a relative though. Just a matter of finding the connection.
Cheers,
Alison
[/quote]