Author Topic: WITH SPECIAL THANKS ONCE AGAIN SANDRA COMPLETE Thomas McCrindle b 1885 Ayrshire  (Read 13965 times)

Offline suzilad

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: WITH SPECIAL THANKS ONCE AGAIN SANDRA COMPLETE Thomas McCrindle b 1885 Ayrshire
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday 16 October 19 09:00 BST (UK) »

Hi Historia,
                  I can't access my information at the moment but I'm related to the McCrindles through my ggg grandmother Margaret .
They were originally from a small village in Ayrshire Scotland called Dunure  the majority of them being fisherman.
If you answer this post then we can communicate through PM.
Look forward to hearing from you

Regards,
suzilad

Offline Historia

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: WITH SPECIAL THANKS ONCE AGAIN SANDRA COMPLETE Thomas McCrindle b 1885 Ayrshire
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday 16 October 19 17:20 BST (UK) »
Hi Suziland,
Very nice to meet you.  I guess that makes you are family! Thank you for your reply. I will let my mother know what I have learned here. She may have more information for you as well. I am a little confused-are Thomas and Edith Andrew’s siblings? Or is Edith his daughter in Canada? My mother may have the name of his daughter in Canada. I’ll ask her if she has heard of any other siblings. So lovely to meet you!

Offline suzilad

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday 16 October 19 21:12 BST (UK) »

Hi,
   I've sent  you a PM can't put it on here as it is to personal.
Lovely to meet you to and yes we share think it is 5th great grandparents.
Look forward to hearing from you .

suzilad