Author Topic: HELP STILL NEEDED -Bowness on Windermere - Grave Photo Please  (Read 2774 times)

Offline Ethelredtwo

• RootsChat Extra
  • Gt Grandfather Robert Reid born 28 Apr 1853
    • View Profile
HELP STILL NEEDED -Bowness on Windermere - Grave Photo Please
« on: Tuesday 08 March 11 07:16 GMT (UK) »
Hi Everyone,

+++Unfortunately kind member Radcliff has had problems with her camera and no photographs are available, so I am still hoping someone might still be able to help me with my original request, below:+++

My Great Great Grandfather, Robert Reid, together with his eldest son William and eldest daughter Margaret Ann are buried in Bowness on Windermere Cemetery.

I am hoping some kind soul can help me by getting a couple of photographs of my ancestors grave at Bowness on Windermere Cemetery.

The grave is plot 52 and 53, Section B NP and I can provide reasonably precise directions to the grave by private message.

My health precludes me ever visiting the grave, and I would be very greatly appreciative if someone is able to help me with this as I am particularly keen to make a written record to pass on to my family who are all in Australia now.

Kind Regards

Colin

Offline Radcliff

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Crown Copywrite on all census material,
    • View Profile
Re: Bowness on Windermere Cemetery - Grave Photo Please
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 30 March 11 16:14 BST (UK) »
I have the photos, message me your email please,
Gunning County Down,Kneale Isle of Man,Riddle Tynemouth,Bibby Kendal/Bradford,Colenso Penzance/Barrow-in-Furness,Steele Corney Fell,Chapman Ely,Dawes Alfreton,Blamire Westmoreland and Ulverston
Dislike the use of P Messaging system, unless its of a sensitive nature, Rootschat is  an open forum,

Offline Ethelredtwo

• RootsChat Extra
  • Gt Grandfather Robert Reid born 28 Apr 1853
    • View Profile
Re: Bowness on Windermere Cemetery - Grave Photo Please
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 31 March 11 16:39 BST (UK) »
+++Unfortunatley there was a problem with the camera so if anyone can still help with my original request I would be very grateful+++

Have sent pm.  More grateful than I can express.

Colin