Author Topic: Jessie McKenzie Sutherland  (Read 14456 times)

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Jessie McKenzie Sutherland
« Reply #45 on: Monday 25 February 19 17:47 GMT (UK) »
Thanks *Sandra*

I guess I missed that bit when I scanned the earlier posts.

PB
We search for information but it is up to the thread owner to verify that it is correct.

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline aspin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • What a Lad What a miss
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Monday 25 February 19 17:51 GMT (UK) »
Wow its getting better
I was making the tea when my phone pinged and when I looked here once more rootschat calling
Thank you Polarbear and Sandra
I'm now sitting at my computer having my tea my husband says I'm barmy
I have been through all sorts of sites looking again this afternoon
Many thanks again
Elizabeth
McKenzie,Helmsdale.,Mackay's,Gordon's,Polsons,Sutherland's,Loth & N/Z .Watson ,Munro,Pitsligo.Black. Harle ,East Hollywell.Black,and Short East Hollywell.Northumberland Gair, Amble,Douglas,Amble,Mitchell ,Fettercairns,Lyall, Brechin .Mearns Brechin.Thompson's ,Spittal. Maghie,Young .Raey Cumberland & Newcastle & Glasgow .Gilroy, Northumberland. Stark's Kyloe & Tweedmouth .Skeen's Tweedmouth.Gregsons Northumberland & America. Andrew Farmer Turnbull Berwick , Pool and Black Hull.Lounton Tweedmouth

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Monday 25 February 19 18:21 GMT (UK) »

Lol.  Your Jessie is my obsession at the moment, morning noon and night  ;) ;)  She is very evasive. Nothing on census  :-\ Frustrating.  :'(

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline aspin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • What a Lad What a miss
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Monday 25 February 19 19:01 GMT (UK) »
I've been sitting here looking at a site that came up when I Gooled the name Gunn's of  Caithness  ???
Interesting  all about the clans history in Scotland
Got to go and get the dishes done or I'll get my p45
Speak
Later
Elizabeth
McKenzie,Helmsdale.,Mackay's,Gordon's,Polsons,Sutherland's,Loth & N/Z .Watson ,Munro,Pitsligo.Black. Harle ,East Hollywell.Black,and Short East Hollywell.Northumberland Gair, Amble,Douglas,Amble,Mitchell ,Fettercairns,Lyall, Brechin .Mearns Brechin.Thompson's ,Spittal. Maghie,Young .Raey Cumberland & Newcastle & Glasgow .Gilroy, Northumberland. Stark's Kyloe & Tweedmouth .Skeen's Tweedmouth.Gregsons Northumberland & America. Andrew Farmer Turnbull Berwick , Pool and Black Hull.Lounton Tweedmouth