Author Topic: Offer: Little (Bardfield) Saling North West Essex  (Read 4277 times)

Offline Clincher2

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Offer: Little (Bardfield) Saling North West Essex
« on: Friday 27 November 09 21:45 GMT (UK) »
Little (Bardfield) Saling is north-west of Braintree in NW Essex. It does not seem to be included yet in IGI.
I have typed up a transcript of baptisms from 1562- 1812. It has not been checked by anyone else but if anyone wants a look-up (but not a blanket search) I'll give the source reference for verification. Some of the original registers are online at Essex RO.
Please note that the transcript will only give year not the exact date unless I have made a special note of exact date.

For a LOOKUP please start a NEW TOPIC on the LOOKUP REQUESTS board.

Offline saxonmick

• RootsChat Extra
  • English-And-Proud of it.
    • View Profile
Little (Bardfield) Saling ,source reference for verification.
« Reply #1 on: Friday 26 November 10 23:16 GMT (UK) »
Little (Bardfield) Saling is north-west of Braintree in NW Essex. It does not seem to be included yet in IGI.
I have typed up a transcript of baptisms from 1562- 1812. It has not been checked by anyone else but if anyone wants a look-up (but not a blanket search) I'll give the source reference for verification. Some of the original registers are online at Essex RO.
Please note that the transcript will only give year not the exact date unless I have made a special note of exact date.

Hello i have family in little saling at that time.
regards Mick