Author Topic: Would love some help in my search for the parents of Charles Crymble 1795  (Read 7473 times)

Offline RosemaryJoan

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Would love some help in my search for the parents of Charles Crymble 1795
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 30 November 14 14:58 GMT (UK) »
I found an Anne Jane Pendleton buried in A216 in 1874. Address Panpark Street, age 28. Sister perhaps?
Found this on Family Search
Name:   Emily Pendleton
Christening Place:   LURGAN NO 1, ARM, IRE
Birth Date:   20 Aug 1872
Birthplace:   Lurgan No 1, Arm, Ire
Mother's Name:   Isabella Pendleton

RosemaryJoan
Cully, Bannister, McConnell, Wallace (Co. Armagh)  Anderson, Ross (Co. Antrim), Gray, Truesdale (Co. Down)
McCormick (Killyleagh and finally Belfast)

Offline worldlywanderer

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 30 November 14 16:08 GMT (UK) »
Thank you, I had missed that. There is an Emily Pentland (the two names were often confused) in Rochdale in 1911 but she is a different girl, otherwise, I found no Emily Pendleton or Pentleton in 1901 or 1911 which suggests an early death but I found nothing which fitted. Your find is quite a possible match and only a mother's name would suggest she was unmarried.

Offline EnlerG

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 16 June 21 22:58 BST (UK) »
Lucius & Jane are commemorated on a gravestone in Movilla Cemetery, Newtownards.  It is not clear they are buried there as the gravestone was erected by their son Samuel in memory of his infant daughter Frances.  It can be viewed in 'Find a Grave' website.  I have posted some info. in Family search on this family (I was looking at the Neill Family of Bangor and followed the 'hints'). The family seemed to move to Belfast from Newtownards with some then moving to Bangor. Many Belfast business families had residences in Bangor - probably the Rail link made it viable.

All the best with your research
Orr
Fisher
Huddleston