Author Topic: james mills  (Read 15256 times)

Offline m.a

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: james mills
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 31 May 11 07:39 BST (UK) »
Thanks Ken,
Yes I have copies of the newspaper articles and the will of Catherine etc.
The death date for Arthur Thomas is one that I have also but like you I would need to get the death cert. to confirm. I dont think there would be any more info on his death cert as he seemed to disappear from the family. Augusta's death date is confirmed as 21/4/1894 from her death cert. I have.
Cheers
Marie

Offline kennyn000

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday 10 January 14 04:35 GMT (UK) »
Hi Marie,

I was just going through some old files I haven't looked at for a while and reread our messages. How is your research going? If you are interested I have visited quite a few of the grave sites for the mills and may have photos. Let me know if you are interested

Regards,
Ken

Offline m.a

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 14 January 14 05:00 GMT (UK) »
Hi Ken,
Don't know if you got my PM but just in case you haven't I would be happy to have what you can show me on the Mills search. Have not done much since all of the info you gave me as well as the other helpers but I  never let go of the urge to improve so was happy to hear from you again in 2014.

Cheers,
Marie

Offline pongping

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday 02 November 14 06:37 GMT (UK) »
Have Mills history for |James & Sarah

Offline Randall Smith

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sunday 16 June 19 23:42 BST (UK) »
Joseph and Sarah Mills are my G G grandparents. I have several books here in relation to their family tree. I myself am related through Abraham which was their third eldest remaining son after John and Rueben. Most of my information is based here within Australia after Sarah had paseed away and was buried on Mud Island in Moreton Bay, Qld. Aust. Hope this helps you in your search for more info. www about Mud Island and mentioning Sarah. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-28/recognition-for-gruesome-mud-island-history-moreton-bay/9592130?fbclid=IwAR38NPXqUIgrQAK6qZRbJIcCPPxKaj-48-2Y5BlfSe5VFDO9tTCaC5I9mrI