Author Topic: Joseph and Ellen Wright, Mary Jane Wright  (Read 4232 times)

Offline Rich32825

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Joseph and Ellen Wright, Mary Jane Wright
« on: Wednesday 27 April 05 01:03 BST (UK) »
I'm looking for Richard, Sioned and Dawn (all 3 living), last name misplaced. Sioned is a direct descendant of Joseph and Ellen Wright and their daughter Mary Jane Wright. I started corresponding with them a few years ago and (stupidly) never got their snail mail address. Their e-mail is no longer valid. Richard has info on Joseph and Ellen and their family, my GGG grandparents. If you know them or if they are out there, please let me know.

Thanks,
Richard Owens
Owen, Owens, Wright, Roberts, Ross, Griffiths, Greenfield, and more

"The Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk"

Offline trystan

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-founder
    • View Profile
Re: Joseph and Ellen Wright, Mary Jane Wright
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 28 April 05 22:00 BST (UK) »
Richard,

For privacy we are always a little concered for searches for living people. I think though, in this case the best thing to do would be to simply start a new topic titled "Joseph Wright and Ellen Wright" and put all the info that you have, and also detail the bits that you'd like to know.

As RootsChat is very well indexed by Google, there is a very good chance that if they are searching for Joseph or Ellen then they will find your message on here.

Good luck!
Trystan
RootsChat Caretaker
PS you can also try www.192.com
Send RootsChat a postcard:
RootsChat.com, Europa House, Barcroft Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 5BT
Admin Tip: Forgotten your Username or Password and would like to reply to one of these messages?  CLICK HERE to get a reminder.
AOL Users: You may need to 'cut and paste' any links you get in emails for them to work.