Author Topic: News About Yorvick  (Read 13885 times)

Offline angel~eyes

• RootsChat Veteran
  • so many treasures yet to be discovered
    • View Profile
Re: News About Yorvick
« Reply #27 on: Saturday 28 May 11 22:41 BST (UK) »
For my special Friend Yor, We all miss yu and ar praying for I pray God will send his special angels to tend his precious servant and give her the special care and Yor yu deserve only the finest care God offers to those who ar precious too him. For Rob and Bre, know that Yor is loved very much and prayers for her safe-keeping and for her restored health ar continuing and indeed unbroken as they come from all around the world may God give yu each renewed stregnth to face each day and peace in himself to heal yu both daily - my words may be inadequate but they ar very much heart felt x
Lounds/Loundes/Lowns/Lownds/Lowndes
Kendrick/Goodhead
Martin/Mocroft/Moorcroft
Finch/Boden/Brazenhall
Cadman/Vanes
Beddard/Goodman
Innocent/Lagoe
Taylor/Walker/Baker/Starkey/Buckley
Dudley, Willenhall, Mancetter, Atherstone, Measham, Church Broughton

Offline AlexLiggins

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Extra
  • 1940 - 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Saturday 28 May 11 23:00 BST (UK) »
Love and prayers to Yor My thoughts are with you.
Leitch, Menzies. Liggins,King,Heath,Elliott Adam, \Tosh,Nicoll

Coventry, Warwickshire, Oxfordshire, Dundee, Angus, Perthshire Aberfeldy, Scone,Fortingall, Dull.

Offline Wee Bairn

• RootsChat Extra
  • Deid Rellie Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Sunday 29 May 11 04:01 BST (UK) »
Terribly sorry to hear such sad news about Yorvick . My prayers go out to both Yorvick and her family at this trying time.
Heather
Looking for Haldane , Johnstone , Keir ,McLauchlan ,Queate , Walker ,Laurie ,Holmes ,McIlwee , Welsh ,Torrance ,Newport ,Rae ,Scott ,Clark ,Hill ,Millar , McMillan ,Dalziel ,Longmuir ,Wardrop , Grey , Young ,Frew , Main ,Cockburn , Ferguson ,Duncan ,Strachan , Stewart , Campbell copyrighted material from both © Crown copyright and copyright Scotland On Line Ltd.:  Genealogy, family history and family tree information  and Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline rotosis

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Sunday 29 May 11 04:14 BST (UK) »
Hugs, Love and prays to a wonderful woman and her family.  Had a cry, Yor you are an insparation to us all.  Strength to Rob and Bre at this time, we are thinking of you at this time.

rotosis & pipparose
Wifes side    
Bayley (Wem & Chester & Canada), Davies(Llandgela), Price (Shropshire), Evans, Healey (Sligo Ireland) Harrison (Cheshire), Brereton (Haslington, Cheshire), Ford (Mow Cop/Haslington, Cheshire)

Husbands side
Plaisted (London UK, Australia & New Zealand), Gillbanks (England to New Zealand) Ridley (Kent to New Zealand) Gordon (Perth Scotland to New Zealand), Hill (Antrim Ireland to New Zealand) Alfuth/Alford (Kokoszki, Poland to New Zealand) Hoppy (Germany? to New Zealand)

Offline lil growler

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Sunday 29 May 11 09:56 BST (UK) »
Awwww Yor

I thought we had more time with you.. So terribly sad my friend...thoughts and prayers with all, Rob and Bre
Ireland, Scotland , England, America, Australia, New Zealand

Offline celticmoon

• RootsChat Extra
  • Sturgis, South Dakota 2000
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Sunday 29 May 11 10:12 BST (UK) »
Dear Yor, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God bless, Maggie
Carney, Murphy, Keenan, Hackett, Cromie, Carmichael from Belfast, N. Ireland, Dublin and Liverpool.
Bohannon from Scotland.

Offline Matt R

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Sunday 29 May 11 13:18 BST (UK) »
 :'(

This is one thread I hoped I'd never have to post on. To learn that Yorvick is losing her fight fills me with sadness.

I've been trying to find words for the last 24 hours. There really aren't any to describe how I feel. She is a remarkable lady with more dignity and sense and kindness than I could ever hope to muster in my entire lifetime.

My thoughts and prayers go to her family at this tough time, and I hope if this thread is seen where they are, they'll take comfort in the fact that people are praying for her in every corner of the world.

Matt x
UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Historycat

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Sunday 29 May 11 15:17 BST (UK) »
Such sad news about Yor a wonderful lady, so friendly and welcoming in the chatroom.  Thoughts and prayers and of course hugs to her family.
Malim (any) Wilde, Mase/Mace Bagshaw (Norwich/Norfolk), Almond (London, Staffs, S America, Thanet) Hart, Sharp/e Lincs, Smith (London) Ware (London) Blower (Hants Essex) Webb, Holmes (Suffolk Essex) Warcup (London, W Indies) Hallam (Leics) Johnson and Noon Derbyshire

Offline jewwel

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Sunday 29 May 11 15:29 BST (UK) »
Thinking about you and your family and sayiing our prayers for you all.  When I first came into the chat room Yor, you were so welcoming, friendly and funny.  I've described you as the "mom" of the room.  Please feel free to email me.  Hugs and kisses.  Jewwel