Author Topic: Aimie Freeland BRODIE  (Read 1631 times)

Offline bigcous

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Aimie Freeland BRODIE
« on: Wednesday 30 March 11 03:54 BST (UK) »
Amelia also known as Aimee/Amy Freeland Brodie.  Death registered 1954 Devizes, Wiltshire.  Death cert says died 29th July 1954.  We think she was in a resthome in Red Roof Potterne.  I am trying to find out where she is buried.  Any help greatly appreciated.  Her son John Forrest Brodie who died 2 yrs later in Truro may be buried with her.  I am coming from NZ in July and would dearly love to pay my respects, but am having great trouble in finding either of these burial sites. Thanks in advance for any help.

Offline bigcous

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Brodie
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 01 June 11 11:11 BST (UK) »
I am starting this new even though I have put a similar one in before.  Please forgive me if I am doing the wrong thing but I am not sure how to find an old post.  I am looking for the burial of Aimee (christened Amelia) Freeland Brodie who died July 1954.  Her death cert says she died in "Redroof" Potterne.  Possibly this is a cottage or care facility.  I am in NZ and coming over soon.  I am desperate to find where she is buried.  Please any help as to where she is would be much appreciated.  I have tried the council and will go to church when there but if anyone able to have a look I would owe you forever.  Thanks muchly

Offline groom

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Me aged 3. Tidied up thanks to Wiggy.
    • View Profile
Re: Brodie
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 01 June 11 11:30 BST (UK) »
Here is the link to your other post.

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,523723.0.html

You can find old posts by going into your profile.

Moderator Comment: Threads Merged
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline bigcous

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Brodie
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 01 June 11 11:35 BST (UK) »
thanks