Author Topic: Joseph Daly *COMPLETE*  (Read 4183 times)

Offline nzenigma

• RootsChat Member
  • If I'm not on line, I'm probably renovating .
    • View Profile
Re: Joseph Daly *COMPLETE*
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 22 June 11 00:10 BST (UK) »
No problems, rather than go over old ground, will PM and see what you have todate. Gary
Edward George JONES Wrexham Wales/Staines Middlesex
Edward Llewellyn JONES Staines/ Wellington NZ
Thomas & Harriett BOSHER aka BOWSHER Surrey/NZ
Joseph DALY /Mullingar, Westmeath,Ire./Wellington NZ
Parker of Welburn, Yorkshire

Offline Smithfamily

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 22 June 11 01:03 BST (UK) »
Have got your message.... just trying to work out how to reply or PM... ;o)
Smith - Descendants of Henry and Mary Ann from Ormondville, Dannevirke, Te Runga, Mangatera, New Zealand
Daly - Joseph and Mary Ann - South Canterbury, Wellington New Zealand originally from Ireland.
Gillies - William married Elizabeth Pendlebury, Victoria Australia originally from Scotland.
Edmonds - John Samual and Mary Ann Stickland, settled Keri Keri, New Zealand

Offline Donald Greenfield

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 28 July 21 05:16 BST (UK) »
Hello there.  My name is Donald Greenfield and my father is the Edward you mentioned in your post.  I have our family tree on my heritage.com.  Olive is my fathers sister.  How can I help you

Offline HeidiGreenfield

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 28 July 21 08:02 BST (UK) »
Gary, I suspect Joseph Daly and the second Mrs Daly are my great great grandparents.... Margaret (1895) was born to Joseph and Mary Ann  - Margaret had three marriages..... the first to Henry (Harry) Greenfield then later to Charles Jenkins then Thomas Lyons.  Two children were born to the marriage between Harry and Margaret.... Edward and Kathleen Olive (1914).  They divorced after the war and Edward went to live with Harry and his new wife Ethel, and Kathleen (my Nana) was brought up by Margaret.

I am having problems tracing some of this side of the family so anything you could help me with would be greatly appreciated.   Much of what I'm being told is from my aunt who is still living but a little fuzzy on details.   Thank you.

Hi, Harry and Margaret's son, Edward, was my grandfather. Your post is several years old now but it would be great to connect and share info. I have lots of info about Harry's side but almost nothing for Margaret.