Author Topic: Blaise Louis HENOCQ b.1788 Paris  (Read 15936 times)

Offline carolandcolin65

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Blaise Louis HENOCQ b.1788 Paris
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 30 March 16 14:23 BST (UK) »
thank you Rose brilliant post you have given me another branch to add to my tree will keep in toucn x Carol

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 30 March 16 14:31 BST (UK) »
Hi Carol and welcome to RootsChat...when you have made one more post you can then exchange personal details through the Personal Messaging system...you do this by using the person icon under the posters name on the left of the screen.
Carol also with husband Colin  ;D ;D ;D
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline carolandcolin65

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 30 March 16 15:25 BST (UK) »
Hi thank you for the warm welcome to this slightly addicted site xx Carol

Offline GEM86

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Sunday 07 April 19 03:49 BST (UK) »
Hi Bryan and everybody else - Blaise is also my 4x Great Grandfather. My line is Blaise, Joseph, Joseph James, Sydney Joseph and then Sydney's daughter Kathleen (Kate) who was my maternal Grandmother. I had been doing a lot of research on my own but only followed the direct line as I am also researching my father's line at the same time. Lovely to meet all you long-lost cousins :)
Jools

Hello Jools wanted you to know that I am from the same line as you and I'm not 100 percent on this but I think my great grandfather Edwood (Ted) was your grandmother Kate's brother. My grandfather William used to talk about an aunt Kate. Not sure if it's the same one but I do know that my line is also Blaise Joseph Joseph James Sydney then Edward his son William then my dad and then me. Small world! If this is true then you are my dad's second cousin