Author Topic: Broughton Gifford Marriages  (Read 2114 times)

Offline rarebit

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Broughton Gifford Marriages
« on: Saturday 02 July 11 21:47 BST (UK) »
Hi
Please can anyone tell me where I can  buy a CD or booklet for Broughton Gifford marriages ......Thanks    Marion
Devonald Maddock Thomas Edwards Barwick Groom Keene                                                                            Pembrokeshire Maesteg Bridgend Caernarvon Somerset Norfolk Wiltshire

Offline Keziah2

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Broughton Gifford Marriages
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 12 July 11 12:18 BST (UK) »
Have you tried the Wiltshire Family History Society

Offline rarebit

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 12 July 11 16:19 BST (UK) »
Hi Keziah
I've tried with them and they don't do marriages ,only baptisms and burials ,they suggested Nimrod ,the thing is they charge on surnames and I have quite a number of different surnames   ,I was wondering if the someone knew of somewhere else .......Thanks anyway    Marion
Devonald Maddock Thomas Edwards Barwick Groom Keene                                                                            Pembrokeshire Maesteg Bridgend Caernarvon Somerset Norfolk Wiltshire

Offline wiltshiregal

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 03 April 13 20:16 BST (UK) »
Hi There
I know it is a while since you posted your enquiry but do get back in touch with the wilts family history society as they did a joint project with Nimrod and in 2012 they produced 3 cd's that cover the whole of wiltshire marriages covering all of the parishes.
No overly expensive from memory and excellant value for money-worth a look on their website
Tina