Author Topic: Birth look-up  (Read 1283 times)

Offline biffo0161

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Birth look-up
« on: Friday 22 July 11 20:38 BST (UK) »
I am looking for the births of (*) and (*) (surnames not sure of at present) who were daughters of a Lilian G Carter who was born in Warrington in December 1912 (Runcorn District Vol8a/Page 369). She married a Cyril Thomas Whitfield in March 1938 (Manchester S district Vol8d/page 296), who subsequently died at Dunkirk in June 1940 and is buried in a Military graveyard in Nord De Calais. She remarries a Kenneth Wray (a record of which I cannot find), but I'm not sure if the two daughters were of the Whitfield or Wray marriage. They would have been born in Manchester I assume between 1939 to 1950.
All information gratefully received.

Brian Carter.

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.
Carter family from Warrington/Salford/Levenshulme/Stockport  Adshead family from Etchells/Stockport and Wray family from Wilderspool/Salford

Offline Radcliff

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Crown Copywrite on all census material,
    • View Profile
Re: Birth look-up
« Reply #1 on: Friday 22 July 11 21:13 BST (UK) »
Both registered under Whitfield,

I will pm message their names and dates,

Gunning County Down,Kneale Isle of Man,Riddle Tynemouth,Bibby Kendal/Bradford,Colenso Penzance/Barrow-in-Furness,Steele Corney Fell,Chapman Ely,Dawes Alfreton,Blamire Westmoreland and Ulverston
Dislike the use of P Messaging system, unless its of a sensitive nature, Rootschat is  an open forum,

Offline Radcliff

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Crown Copywrite on all census material,
    • View Profile
Re: Birth look-up
« Reply #2 on: Friday 22 July 11 21:19 BST (UK) »
Lilian G Whitfield remarries Kenneth Wray Manchester 1953,
Gunning County Down,Kneale Isle of Man,Riddle Tynemouth,Bibby Kendal/Bradford,Colenso Penzance/Barrow-in-Furness,Steele Corney Fell,Chapman Ely,Dawes Alfreton,Blamire Westmoreland and Ulverston
Dislike the use of P Messaging system, unless its of a sensitive nature, Rootschat is  an open forum,