Author Topic: NSW historic marriage certificates with blanks  (Read 27403 times)

Offline Beverley Robinson

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: NSW historic marriage certificates with blanks
« Reply #81 on: Thursday 03 November 16 04:28 GMT (UK) »
Hi, based on the info you have so kindly provided I believe that Colombo Plains is near Albury.
The denomination is shown as authorised by the rites of the Church of Rome.  Does that mean I should go to the Catholic Church in Albury? My confusion comes about in that if I read the information correct that has been posted on this site it does not match up. How did Margaret Corcoran or Corkern come to Australia? Also on Elizabeth's death certificate her father is shown as James Patrick Hart, Mother Margaret. The information was supplied by my Uncle Pat who was her eldest son. Researching for a uni course I am doing so need to provide proof of what I am saying.  Any help appreciated. Have hit the proverbial  brick wall.

Online majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
Re: NSW historic marriage certificates with blanks
« Reply #82 on: Thursday 03 November 16 04:32 GMT (UK) »
Hi, based on the info you have so kindly provided I believe that Colombo Plains is near Albury.
The denomination is shown as authorised by the rites of the Church of Rome.  Does that mean I should go to the Catholic Church in Albury? My confusion comes about in that if I read the information correct that has been posted on this site it does not match up. How did Margaret Corcoran or Corkern come to Australia? Also on Elizabeth's death certificate her father is shown as James Patrick Hart, Mother Margaret. The information was supplied by my Uncle Pat who was her eldest son. Researching for a uni course I am doing so need to provide proof of what I am saying.  Any help appreciated. Have hit the proverbial  brick wall.

I have copied the above to the following thread.

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=758672.0

JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.