Author Topic: Albert Aaron Lowe-married October 1906 in Bromborough,CheshireCompleted!!!  (Read 3559 times)

Offline mr pinkwhistle

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Is it possible please to look up the fathers name of Albert Aaron Lowe married Octoberish 1906 in Bromborough to Winifred Jackson whose father was Edwin Jackson.I have spent a fortune on marriage certificates etc recently and this would be a great help!Thank you!COMPLETED!!!!!

Offline mshrmh

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Albert Aaron Lowe-married October 1906 in Bromborough,Cheshire
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 14 August 11 11:48 BST (UK) »
Hi - the marriage is on the "new" FamilySearch site - 26 Dec 1906, St Mary's Bromborough(church per CheshireBMD), he's 22 son of Aaron Lowe, she's daughter of Edwin Jackson - no age transcribed
https://www.familysearch.org/

Offline mr pinkwhistle

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 14 August 11 12:19 BST (UK) »
Thank you!This tree has been a nightmare to follow so I hope this might help.

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 14 August 11 16:59 BST (UK) »
record pilot has
Christabel Lowe babtised 20th december 1908 Bromborough, parents Albert Aaron Lowe / Winifred

26th december 1906 the marriage of Albert Aaron Lowe to Winifred Jackson,   - Bromborough,Cheshire
they only have the one child on these records......

allan
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline mr pinkwhistle

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday 15 August 11 14:14 BST (UK) »
Thanks for that information!I am still having problems locating Albert Aaron Lowe though.I have tried everything to match him with Aaron Lowe his father but no matches at all and no sign of him in 1911 either.I AM FLUMMOXED!!I know where Winifred and his daughter are in 1911 and all that side of the family but his side has baffled me!Oh well! Thank you anyway!

Offline mshrmh

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday 15 August 11 17:21 BST (UK) »
Hi - I've had a look & there doesn't seem to be a matching birth under the full name. I looked on the 1891 for an Aaron Lowe born 1884+/-1year (to match age at marriage) and there seem to be two - one is from Yorkshire father Moses the other from Staffs, father Aaron. In 1891 they're in Willenhall & the whole family are stated as born there. In 1901 the mother is a widow now born Walsall, the three eldest born Willenhall (includes Aaron) the younger two Bentley (where they're now living) - Aaron is a carter on farm. This Aaron seems to have been registered as Aaron Lowe in Wolverhampton.

I've found the mother in 1911 with the youngest son - both now have two forenames instead of one, so perhaps this is a family tendency if this is the family of Albert Aaron?  May be worth looking at the siblings for their registrations etc? Like you I've found Winifred & daughter - looks as though the marriage was perhaps in trouble at the time? his occupation on the marriage certificate might help track him - or not if it's fairly general.

Good luck!

Offline mr pinkwhistle

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Monday 15 August 11 19:11 BST (UK) »
Thank you for that,I now know I am not going mad!!I will have purchase a marriage certificate,its just so expensive all the time and my family tree has been a nightmare to find!Thank you for spending the time looking for me.It is much appreciated!

Offline Neptune

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Thursday 18 August 11 17:40 BST (UK) »
Hi
Just wondering if you still want the details of the marriage of Albert and Winifred? The details may be held at Birkenhead library and I may be able to look for you?

Regards

Neptune
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline mr pinkwhistle

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Thursday 18 August 11 20:39 BST (UK) »
Hi
Thankyou very much . I know Winifred Jacksons side of the family but I have struggled with Albert Aaron Lowe who was born in 1884 and fathers name Aaron. I just cannot find him and any help that you can provide would be greatfully received. I thought that the marriage record might give me some clues. Thankyou again.

Kind regards