Author Topic: completed - recent forum posts  (Read 1098 times)

Offline BevL

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
completed - recent forum posts
« on: Tuesday 23 August 11 04:46 BST (UK) »
After all this time, when I came on today I found I was shown as 'guest'.  Couldn't remember my password so had the new password work emailed to me and fixed it up.
In the past when I opened the website it came up on the most recent forum posts and I can't get it to go back to that way now.
What am I doing wrong as I like to see the new posts and not have to go right through the whole website to see what has been written.
Bev

Found it!!!
MOORE (Kent) & FRENCH (Sussex) & Western Australia, LOVE (Kent), ROPER 1810 (N Ireland). ADAM 1808 (Paisley), Scotland, Victoria & West Aust, TROTTER 1700's onwards  Northern Ireland, Scotland & Aust, FLAHERTY 1791/2 (Ireland) CHAPMAN (Kent) &  Western Australia, CARROLL & POWER. Ireland & Western  Australia, FISHER  Lancashire & Western Australia, FIDLER Denton, Lancashire, Victoria, MARSH Essex & Western Australia, COOPER - Southwark, London, Victoria
All to the lucky country.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.