Author Topic: CALVERT family coat of arms charm?? C. 17th century  (Read 2176 times)

Offline MichelleV314

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
CALVERT family coat of arms charm?? C. 17th century
« on: Sunday 28 August 11 19:26 BST (UK) »
Hoping someone knows what this is.  My resources are exhausted and looking to the general public to help fill in the gaps. I've even stumped the MDHS, with 3 different people.

I came into possession of this bracelet spring 2010, from a lady in south county, Missouri. I got curious and started looking into the charms on the bracelet. One of the charms looks to be the ORIGINAL Calvert family, possibly 2nd Baron of Baltimore, coat of arms. Anyone with any kind of information please contact me ASAP, (*). I am unable to post a picture for some reason, so if you are wanting to see a picture of this charm bracelet, please contact me via email and I'll be more than happy to send them.

About the bracelet:  5 charms listing from left to right, a heart with a scoll design on right side, an antique French franc, 5 point star, Calvert coat of arms gold stamp pressed charm, and a gold tassel   

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php