Author Topic: Stevens  (Read 9438 times)

Offline Blackhat

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Stevens
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 28 February 19 13:10 GMT (UK) »
Oh that's interesting!

I'm sure I've actually heard the name blue/bluey in passing at some point. I really want to trace the lineage on his (Nelson) side but I know so little that I'm not making much progress.

Sorry for my stupidity here, but Nelson would be your grandfather on your fathers side, right? I know my mum had some brothers (the only one I can remember is Tony/Anthony), so would that be the connection if we are indeed related? I only really know my aunts on that side, even then it was mostly when I was quite young.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Barrel browner

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 28 February 19 13:21 GMT (UK) »
I have a piece of paper somewhere with names on that my dad gave me they are some of his Gypsy family and he said they were buried in Newton Abbot, I don't know if you can private message on here but we should swap emails and research some more, Yes Nelson was my dads father.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Blackhat

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 28 February 19 13:47 GMT (UK) »
I've sent you a PM, if you click 'my messages' on the brown bar at the top it should appear there!