Author Topic: DjVU Viewer - Which download is safe to choose?  (Read 6900 times)

Offline Berlin-Bob

• Caretaker
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: DjVU Viewer - Which download is safe to choose?
« Reply #18 on: Monday 19 September 11 17:31 BST (UK) »
Hi Emms,

I've merged your topic with this one from last week, as it is essentially the same problem.

There are two possibilities mentioned here, a browser plug-in, or an IrfanView plug-in.

Good luck,
Bob
Any UK Census Data included in this post is Crown Copyright (see: www.nationalarchives.gov.uk)

My research interests (and data found) can be seen on my website:   http://www.margulies-chronicles.com/

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline emmsthheight

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: DjVU Viewer - Which download is safe to choose?
« Reply #19 on: Monday 19 September 11 18:49 BST (UK) »
Hi Bob

Thank you for finding the othyer post andlinking.  That's great!

Thank you all round for the good advice too.

Now I see your replies I remember the Lizard tech program from before.  I guess it was on the other computer.  I remember now being prompted to download a free copy but this doesn't seem to be happening this time.

I'll go for that one as I've seen it before and let you know how I get on!

Thank you so much for all the advice.

Best wishes

Emms :) :) ;) :)
Hoey : Louth, Dublin, Lancashire,
Diggle: Pendleton Lancashire,
Stickley: Dorset, Lancashire
Bockmann, Boedemann etc Artist, Europe and London

English Merchants in Brazil and Portugal especially Carruthers family

1st Battalion Connaught rangers WW1

Website:  Look  out for new website coming soon to replace Fells and Seas

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.