Author Topic: Michael and Johanna Ryan Bennetsbridge  (Read 7422 times)

Offline magicarp

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Michael and Johanna Ryan Bennetsbridge
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 05 July 14 15:40 BST (UK) »
After a visit to Kilkenny i have my Grandfathers marriage certificate his father was Edward Ryan and his wife Johanna her father was William McCormack.Thier residence at the time of marriage was Sheastown and Kilree which is just outside Bennettsbridge.They where married at St Michaels RC Chapel Danesfort and are buried there Michael in 1951 Johanna in 1962 also in the family plot was Marty 1998 and his wife Joan 1999.From Danesfort road.Michael and Johanna had children Edward born 1907,William born1908,Patrick born 1909,Margret born 1911,Daniel born 1912 and Marty born ? any info or any relations out there please contact  :) I think my Grandfather Michael worked in the Mosse Flour Mill in Bennettsbridge

Offline magicarp

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Michael and Johanna Ryan Bennetsbridge
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 03 March 19 04:42 GMT (UK) »
After a visit to Kilkenny i have my Grandfathers marriage certificate his father was Edward Ryan and his wife Johanna her father was William McCormack.Thier residence at the time of marriage was Sheastown and Kilree which is just outside Bennettsbridge.They where married at St Michaels RC Chapel Danesfort and are buried there Michael in 1951 Johanna in 1962 also in the family plot was Marty 1998 and his wife Joan 1999.From Danesfort road.Michael and Johanna had children Edward born 1907,William born1908,Patrick born 1909,Margret born 1911,Daniel born 1912 and Marty born ? any info or any relations out there please contact  :) I think my Grandfather Michael worked in the Mosse Flour Mill in Bennettsbridge
found out Marty also worked in Mosse Mill in Bennettsbridge and drove lorries for them delivering all his life. Another member of the family was Anastasia who moved to Dublin