Author Topic: Richard Miller and Katherine Page  (Read 1075 times)

Offline alexandramac

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Richard Miller and Katherine Page
« on: Monday 26 September 11 07:05 BST (UK) »
Hello everyone.  I am trying to find if there is anything about Katherine Page and Richard Miller in any archives.  They were married at Wateringbury Kent in 1730.  They had a son John in about 1734.  I do not know if there were any other children.  Could I please have a lookup to find their births or baptiams or their parents.  Thank you very much.

Offline casalguidi

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Richard Miller and Katherine Page
« Reply #1 on: Monday 26 September 11 08:21 BST (UK) »
Some children with parents Richard MILLER and Catherine baptised around that time:

John 1731 Mereworth
Richard 1734 Mereworth
Joseph 1736 Mereworth
Mary 1740 Mereworth
William 1744 Mereworth
http://www.familysearch.org

Is this the family would you think?  Do you have any information from Richard and Catherine's marriage ie. names of witnesses/parish of residence which could be helpful.  Burials/wills/monumental inscriptions for any of them which may give ages/family relationships?

Casalguidi :)
Census information is Crown Copyright http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline alexandramac

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Richard Miller and Katherine Page
« Reply #2 on: Monday 26 September 11 09:14 BST (UK) »
Hello, Casalguidi... thank you very much.  I found an 'out of parish' register which had the marriage listed as Richard Miller Mereworth and Katherine Page Wateringbury.  I have John Miller born in 1734 and that is all I know so far, the date might not be right..  The John Miller married Margaret Billinghurst . It 'might' be them.....