Author Topic: William PARROTT  (Read 5978 times)

Offline muss

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: William Parrott
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 05 November 11 23:01 GMT (UK) »
Hi
  Thank you
  Newcastle Morning Herald Memorium 18 Apr 1924.
 Parrott - Wold In Memory of Private Albert W. Parrott died 18 Apr 1919  and our grandma Harriett Rosetta Wold mother of the above died 18 apr 1923. There are also Mems for Harriett Wold.  Albert William Parrott died in Newcastle, NSW
 NMH Mem 18 apr 1925
 Parrott- in Memory of A.W. Parrott died 18 Apr 1919 also his Father William Parrott
  died Innisfail Queensland 1924
NMH Mem 17 Apr 1926
Parrott- in Memory  Pte Albert W. Parrott died 18 Apr 1919, also William Parrott father of the above, also Harriett Rosetta mother of the above died 18 Apr 1923

Offline Monaro Area NSW

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 06 November 11 03:53 GMT (UK) »
Hi,
1895 QLD ER have the William E PARROTT, carpenter listed as 62yo. He appears on the rolls there a bit.
In 1915 QLD State Rolls there is a William PARROTT (different to the William E above) living at Boondooma Station listed as stationhand. Also there is a Sophia Jane PARROTT. (Distict of Burnett)
They are also listed at Hyning, Cloyna, via Murgon (bailiff)

Online majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 06 November 11 04:58 GMT (UK) »
Hi there,

There's a death registration for a Sophia Jane PARROTT 25 June 1931, but registered in Brisbane.  The online index gives her father as Harry James Board Wills   # B14437  From that index, this Sophia was born London, England.

https://www.bdm.qld.gov.au/IndexSearch/BirIndexQry.m

Cheers,  JM

The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.

Offline Monaro Area NSW

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday 06 November 11 09:10 GMT (UK) »
Hiyas,
Sophia Jane PARROTT's  husband William was still alive when she died in 1931(from TOVE notice)

They had 1 child in QLD William Eric in 1911. Not sure if there are other children.

There was another William in QLD at that time but he looks like a William B PARROTT...
Will have another look tomorrow when the good PC is set back up.

Bored

Online majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sunday 06 November 11 09:34 GMT (UK) »
 :(  There's also an infant loss to the couple, 27 May 1918 for a Francis Stewart PARROTT on the Qld BDM index.

JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   

Offline dellp22

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: William PARROTT
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday 08 May 12 07:32 BST (UK) »
I'm not sure if anyone is still reading this post and I am kinda new to this…
I have records of a William J R Parrott B: 1863 (I am waiting on his birth certificate)
                                                            D: 1937 in ryde? I am interested in the QLD connection though.
He married Harriett Rosetta Rundle in 1883 and they had 6 children

Albert William
Ellen M
Ivy M
Ernest George
Carlton (he is my great grandfather and died in 1975)
Rose M

I am not sure how Harriett could be related to Laurist Wold? Allot of the Parrott side were wharf labours so maybe that is the connection?

Hope this helps.
PARROTT CONLON(CONLAN) DATE RYAN

Offline muss

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday 08 May 12 07:49 BST (UK) »
Hi

Nice to meet someone who is researching this Family
The William Parrott that died in Ryde was not married to Harriett.  The William Parrott that died in Qld was.  Harriett is buried in Sandgate cemetery under the name Wold , she lived with him, but was not married to him. I have a memoriam
notice form the Newcastle Herald. I am trying to finish a Family tree started by my Cousin Harry Linsley who has since died. Harry was the son of Heather Parrott and Harry Linsley.   You will need 3 posts before I can send you PM.

Muss

Offline muss

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday 08 May 12 07:58 BST (UK) »
Hi

Heather Doreen Parrott was the daughter of Ernest George Parrott and Elizabeth Dow, Heather was a twin.

Muss

Online majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday 08 May 12 08:08 BST (UK) »
Hi there Dellp22

Welcome to Rootschat,

I am not related to the families mentioned in this thread, but I am one of those who have contributed to the thread, and RChat sends out notifications to any who have already posted when people reply to threads.
 :)
Rootschat is a fantastic place, and as Muss has mentioned, if you post twice more, you can exchange Private messages with any other Rootschatter.

So all you need do is reply twice more to this thread, even just type "Hi" and all the various facilities at RChat will be available.

Many Cheers,  JM