Author Topic: Offer: Gravestone Photographs  (Read 3421 times)

Offline eagoodall

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Offer: Gravestone Photographs
« on: Wednesday 09 November 11 18:16 GMT (UK) »
I am in the process of photographing as many cemeteries/graveyards as possible and I'm transcribing all the data into a searchable database.  As I am based in Buckinghamshire I have more details and photos in this county but I also have quite a lot from Hampshire and Warwickshire.  Basically I photograph wherever I go so at the moment I have over 6,000 good quality photographs available for those looking for their ancestors. 

Just let me know which area and the surname you are looking for on the Bucks Lookup Requests board.

Best wishes
Eileen
GOODALL (from the Wield, Hampshire), LOVE, HUGHES, PERRISS, AVERN, UDLE, HAWTHORNE, CRORIE, MCRORY, MCCATHIE, LAUDER (plus THOMAS and HARTLEY in Isle of Wight)

Offline k182

• RootsChat Member
  • No matter how much i want to give up i can't
    • View Profile
Re: GRAVESTONE PHOTOGRAPHS
« Reply #1 on: Friday 11 November 11 11:55 GMT (UK) »
Hello can we see the photos anywere would love to see if any of my familys are there.  :)

Kaye :)

Offline eagoodall

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 11 November 11 13:03 GMT (UK) »
Sorry too many for one website to cope with lol, let me know what surnames you're looking for and I'll see what I have and will post them here for you  :D
GOODALL (from the Wield, Hampshire), LOVE, HUGHES, PERRISS, AVERN, UDLE, HAWTHORNE, CRORIE, MCRORY, MCCATHIE, LAUDER (plus THOMAS and HARTLEY in Isle of Wight)

Offline k182

• RootsChat Member
  • No matter how much i want to give up i can't
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 11 November 11 13:28 GMT (UK) »
Sorry too many for one website to cope with lol, let me know what surnames you're looking for and I'll see what I have and will post them here for you  :D

Thank you the mains ones are Buckland's,Hussey's and Neighbour's.

Do you need to know were abouts in Buckinghamshire and years?

Kaye  :)

TOPIC NOW LOCKED.

For a lookup request, please start a NEW TOPIC on the Bucks LOOKUP REQUEST board.