Author Topic: Humphrey Jones born 1824 Barmouth, grocer  (Read 15030 times)

Offline despair

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Humphrey Jones born 1824 Barmouth, grocer
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 25 July 13 20:46 BST (UK) »
I think there are also sisters baptised Llanaber to Griffith David and Gwen his wife

Jane David  1796
Mary David  1802

Regards
Roger

Offline Humphpaul

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
William Humphreys who died 1852 on Ann and Elizabeth
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 15 October 15 16:14 BST (UK) »
I have now finally concluded that he was not my relative and never married so all my fuss about his will etcetera was red herrings by the barrel full. His only next of kin was his sister Mary as stated.

There was another William Humphreys mariner born about the same (1803) and his wife was Mary who is in the 1851 and 61 censuses near Hendrecoed with her children, Mary Ann and William my great grandad. But I am still trying to find a marriage and a nee name for Mary born about 1800 in Llanaber. She died in 1881 and is in the church yard with her daughter Mary Ann.

Thanks to Despair and Roger for your help with this, sorry to have wasted your tims, Cheers, Humphpaul
Paul, Humphrey, Vaughan, Lewis, Williams, Parry, Jones, Fairclough, Howard, Allan, Baylis, Wright, Ritson.
Barmouth, Llangellinin, Liverpool, Maryport Cumberland, Port Glasgow, Nercwys (Nerquis), Mold, Gwysaney, Hope, Doddleston, Higher Kinnerton.

Offline despair

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Humphrey Jones born 1824 Barmouth, grocer
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 15 October 15 16:33 BST (UK) »
Thanks for the update,No need to apologise.If you have found a confident answer all to the good.Sometimes you arrive at a conclusion by elimination or convincing yourself what is not the correct solution.

Regards
Rogee