Author Topic: McNamara Abbey fishermen  (Read 10804 times)

Offline Vinwad

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: McNamara Abbey fishermen
« Reply #27 on: Monday 06 November 17 21:01 GMT (UK) »
Hi Mary,

thanks for that info - I didn't have a death date or place for Peerie.  Mount St Lawrence have their records online so I'll have a look there.

Is there any info I can maybe help you with in return?
Waddams, McNamara, Collopy, Limerick, Bedworth, Warwickshire

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Mary Ryan Hogan

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Monday 06 November 17 21:11 GMT (UK) »
any information you have on my nan christina or teeny connors as she was better known i would be grateful for . there childrens names were william (billy mc)  rip robert (bobby mc) rip michael (gull mc) maureen ryan margeret quinlivan and peter . the only siblings of pierre id know of was john treasa o connell maggie troy and catherine(lulu) hayes

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Vinwad

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Monday 06 November 17 21:28 GMT (UK) »
Mary - I'll check though my old records and will get back to you in the next couple of days.
Waddams, McNamara, Collopy, Limerick, Bedworth, Warwickshire