Author Topic: GINNANE/HENNESSY family of Clare  (Read 8947 times)

Offline Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Seven Sisters mountain range in Co Donegal
    • View Profile
Re: GINNANE/HENNESSY family of Clare
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 14 January 21 11:16 GMT (UK) »
Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo

Online heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 14 January 21 13:24 GMT (UK) »
The rest/most of the family are in Accrington in 1901.
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline accypete

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 28 January 21 00:53 GMT (UK) »
All of this information is fantastic thanks every one, Regards Richard Hennessey the dates his occupation all ties in to some information I already Have via a memorial card I have. the card did'nt show his occupation but the photo on it showed him dressed as you would expect a train driver /fireman to have dressed (a bit like Casey jones)  :) Also another member of my family suggested that he had something to do with the railway. He is buried in Inchicore I think this also used to be near the railway yards which would tie in.
I also have been led believe one of his (Richards) family was involved in professional football either for Utd or Arsenal possible both ... i ll have to keep digging away.
I remember once my granddad watching a match and him pointing some one out and telling me it was his cousin. but that's granddads full of tall stories  ;D.
Once I find the card of Richard I post it here just in case anyone else is interested.
stay safe every one .
Flynn, Guinane, Ryan, Libreri, Robson, Armstrong, Fleming, Camilleri, Coleiro, Jennings, Ellison, French, Forester, Azzopardi, Vella, Tonna, Hennessey,
Accrington, Hethersgil, Wark, Carlisle, Nenagh, Silvermines, Westport, Ballinaclough, Allendale, Hexham, Floriana, Muklyn, Valletta, Bewcastle, Stapleton, Warcop, Cumbria, Northumberland, Lancashire, Tipperary, Mayo, Westmorland, Ireland, England, Scotland, Malta, Itally, the Borders /Rievers.

Offline accypete

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday 28 January 21 01:00 GMT (UK) »
Hi Heywood
You ae bang on with most if not all of the information you have posted it thank you very much for your help
Regards
Pete Flynn
Flynn, Guinane, Ryan, Libreri, Robson, Armstrong, Fleming, Camilleri, Coleiro, Jennings, Ellison, French, Forester, Azzopardi, Vella, Tonna, Hennessey,
Accrington, Hethersgil, Wark, Carlisle, Nenagh, Silvermines, Westport, Ballinaclough, Allendale, Hexham, Floriana, Muklyn, Valletta, Bewcastle, Stapleton, Warcop, Cumbria, Northumberland, Lancashire, Tipperary, Mayo, Westmorland, Ireland, England, Scotland, Malta, Itally, the Borders /Rievers.

Online heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Thursday 28 January 21 08:31 GMT (UK) »
That’s good to hear  :)
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk