Author Topic: Victorian photographers: Robert Cade, Alfred Henry Cade, John White  (Read 11995 times)

Offline bobfilm

• RootsChat Senior
  • Early Photographers and Silent Film Makers.
    • View Profile
Re: Victorian photographers: Robert Cade, Alfred Henry Cade, John White
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 06 August 19 13:33 BST (UK) »
Hi, I am researching East London and Essex Photographers and have John Henry Lile, a photographer in Hoxton, London. He married Mary Ann Underwood. Her father Charles Underwood was the sister of Maria Clara Underwood who married Robert Cade.
If you would like this information, please let me know.
Researching East London & Essex Early Photographers and Silent Film Makers and Studios in Waltham Forest.

Offline Canadiancade

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 13 October 21 03:39 BST (UK) »
I have spent 20 years researching the Cade family history going back to the 1600's. I have a ton of information on the Cades.  i can share a wealth of information, send me your contact details. , i am in Canada

Offline deebel

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 05 November 21 22:01 GMT (UK) »
Sorry am late to this thread.

There is a piece of work on early photographers which mentions Robert Cade

https://www.cartedevisite.co.uk/photographers-category/biographies/c-to-f/robert-cade/

deebel

oops already mentioned by Stormybay

:o
This post is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws. Unfortunately my preferred method of writing (Parker Quink on Basildon Bond) cannot be used.