Author Topic: Couser in Armagh  (Read 11790 times)

Offline silveryfox

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Couser in Armagh
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 31 August 14 16:32 BST (UK) »
Hi there,  I think I can help with the Cousers from Armagh. My great, great grandmother was Anne Jane Allison married to John James Couser in Burt Parish Church co Donegal.....

Hi LRussell

Anne Jane Allison was my Great Grandmother too(!) - I'm descended from her daughter Sarah May "Minnie" Couser (b1870 Cavanacaw, Armagh), who married William John Linden on 4 Jan 1897 in Coatbridge - they then returned to Rostrevor. I'll send you a PM with my mail address in case you would like to share family information.

Best Regards
Jim

Offline Kay Danes

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 02 September 14 18:48 BST (UK) »
Please email me with details on my ancestors the cousers. They lived at langs row armagh. Sarah boyd married thomas couser.

Offline gail steel

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 05 October 16 01:58 BST (UK) »
Hi, my 3 times great grandfather was James Couser. I am descended from his son Thomas and his wife Mary Blackbird. Their 9th child, Mary Alice, was my great grandmother, sister of Charlotte. Mary Alice married twice and I am descended from her second marriage to George Watson. My Grandmother was Mary's 2nd daughter, Alice. I would love to hear from any of the Couser relations as I don't know much about that side of the family. Hope to hear from some soon.  :)

Thanks,
Gail Steel

Offline MeMarge

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 03 July 17 07:33 BST (UK) »
My mother's mother's grandmother (my gggrandmother) was Margaret Couser.  She married Henry Greer in January 1864 in Co. Armagh.  Margaret's parents were James Couser and Margaret Barristal.  Margaret B. died (date unknown) and James married Sarah Boyd around 1846.

Offline MeMarge

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday 04 February 18 06:32 GMT (UK) »
James Couser is also my ancestor.  Before he married Sarah Boyd, he was married to Margaret Barristal in 1826 and had a daughter named Margaret.  Margaret was my ancestress.  Margaret B. died at an unknown time but he was able to marry your Sarah.  I would really like to touch base with you.  Marge V.