Author Topic: Fanny Robina Kinnaird  (Read 10024 times)

Offline G.C.Homer

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Fanny Robina Kinnaird
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 15 October 14 00:32 BST (UK) »
The Fanny Kinniard you are wanting to know about was my Great Aunt If you still want info please contact me

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline baileydg

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 12 June 17 18:41 BST (UK) »
Hi, I am also related to Fanny Robina Kinnaird and wondered if you could tell me when and where she and her husband died.  I have her husband as Arthur Northam rather than Albert Northam.  This information comes from the England Marriage Index 1837-1915.  In searching for a death record in the English Death Index 1916-2007 I could not find a match for either of them.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline heathera1940

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 13 June 17 09:02 BST (UK) »
Hello
Fanny Robina Northam nee. Kinnaird died in Karori Wellington New Zealand in 1939 .   Arthur Northam died same place in 1973. They emigrated to New Zealand  after they married together with a few of Fanny's siblings.They had a son Albert Edward Northam born c 1911 who also died  in Wellington NZ in 1939.
Hope it helps
Heather

Offline baileydg

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 13 June 17 17:45 BST (UK) »
Thank you, that is incredibly helpful.  Do you happen to know what became of their daughter Evelyn Northam--who she married and when and where she died.  I found the UK Outward Passenger List that shows her traveling with her parents to New Zealand on the Ship Arawa, Master Geo Burton that departed London, England on 9 Jan 1908.  Thanks and best wishes.