Author Topic: Fanny Robina Kinnaird  (Read 12386 times)

Offline G.C.Homer

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Fanny Robina Kinnaird
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 15 October 14 00:32 BST (UK) »
The Fanny Kinniard you are wanting to know about was my Great Aunt If you still want info please contact me

Offline baileydg

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 12 June 17 18:41 BST (UK) »
Hi, I am also related to Fanny Robina Kinnaird and wondered if you could tell me when and where she and her husband died.  I have her husband as Arthur Northam rather than Albert Northam.  This information comes from the England Marriage Index 1837-1915.  In searching for a death record in the English Death Index 1916-2007 I could not find a match for either of them.

Offline heathera1940

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 13 June 17 09:02 BST (UK) »
Hello
Fanny Robina Northam nee. Kinnaird died in Karori Wellington New Zealand in 1939 .   Arthur Northam died same place in 1973. They emigrated to New Zealand  after they married together with a few of Fanny's siblings.They had a son Albert Edward Northam born c 1911 who also died  in Wellington NZ in 1939.
Hope it helps
Heather

Offline baileydg

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 13 June 17 17:45 BST (UK) »
Thank you, that is incredibly helpful.  Do you happen to know what became of their daughter Evelyn Northam--who she married and when and where she died.  I found the UK Outward Passenger List that shows her traveling with her parents to New Zealand on the Ship Arawa, Master Geo Burton that departed London, England on 9 Jan 1908.  Thanks and best wishes.