Author Topic: Watson Family-Dundee Angus.  (Read 7370 times)

Offline Allison Smith

• RootsChat Extra
  • from the city but live in the scottish borders love the country living , best disision ive ever made
    • View Profile
Re: Watson Family-Dundee Angus.
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 19 February 14 09:50 GMT (UK) »
not sure if this is any use i have a joan watson saugher of mary watson mains who married william white , children being cath, david william and i think there could be another dont have dates yer but getting there

Offline CharlesJHarder

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 04 November 20 23:18 GMT (UK) »
Dear Mr Jones:  I just saw your post from 2012–eight years ago.  If you receive this message and are still interested, Ethel Watson, daughter of David Buchan Watson and Margaret Ann Lea was my great grandmother.  She was married to Hugh Francis Hamersley, of a long line of Hugh Hamersleys in England starting with Sir Hugh Hamersley, Lord Mayor of London in 1627 and Knighted the next year.  Ethel and Hugh Francis lived in Saskatchewan, Canada for a few years and moved to a very nice house in Victoria BC Canada. I visited that house about 20 years ago. Ethel and Hugh Francis had 6 children: a son Hugh, and five lovely daughters: Cecilia, Elizabeth, Francis (Francie), Ruth and Patricia.  My grandmother was Patricia.  She moved to Portland OR USA and later to Seattle WA USA.  My mother (Her daughter) moved to Los Angeles in the 1960s, where I live now.  Let me know if you are interested in learning more.

Offline wrjones

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 19 November 20 08:07 GMT (UK) »
Many thanks,I would very much like to learn more.

Regards
William Russell Jones
Jones, Griffiths. Stephens, Parry, Gabriel, Conway, Hughes, Evans, Roberts, Lea, Hanmer. Peake, Edwards. Newnes, Davies. Thomas. "Blythin".
All North Wales.
Conway, Durber, Cartlidge, Lovatt, Bebington. Brindley, Sankey, Brunt. Dean. Clewes. Rhodes. Mountford,Walker,Bache, "Gibbons"Hood. Taylor
All Stoke-on-Trent.
Francis - Nantwich Cheshire.
Dennell - Cheshire/Staffordshire.
Talbot-Shropshire
Census Information Is Crown Copyright,from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk