Author Topic: Auchterderran School Records  (Read 45492 times)

Offline Stephen26

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Auchterderran School Records
« Reply #117 on: Saturday 10 September 16 16:35 BST (UK) »
Hi Elaine,

I wondered if you had any info on my grandfather John McCairn. He was born in 1909 and I was told he went to Auchterderran School. His younger brothers/cousins may also have attended if you have any info. Also my nan Mary Ann Reilly born 1913, may have attended this school.

Many Thanks

Stephen

Offline forfarlass

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: Tuesday 18 October 16 20:40 BST (UK) »
Hello

I wondered if you had a record of my mum - Jane Brough Robertson who went to Auchterderran Primary   She was born 1918

Many thanks

Offline Elaine48

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: Wednesday 19 October 16 02:54 BST (UK) »
No Jane, sorry, but there's a William, Barbara, John & Robert Robertson. If you think these might be helpful pls PM me with your email. Also if you would like to join my (old) Auchterderran FB page PM me for the link.

Elaine

Hello

I wondered if you had a record of my mum - Jane Brough Robertson who went to Auchterderran Primary   She was born 1918

Many thanks

Offline Elaine48

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: Wednesday 19 October 16 03:01 BST (UK) »
Apologies if I haven't replied before. I don't always receive notifications. No there are no McCairns on those lists which doesn't mean anything. They are just random lists. If you would like to join my (old) Auchterderran FB page pls. PM me. Thanks
Elaine

Hi Elaine,

I wondered if you had any info on my grandfather John McCairn. He was born in 1909 and I was told he went to Auchterderran School. His younger brothers/cousins may also have attended if you have any info. Also my nan Mary Ann Reilly born 1913, may have attended this school.

Many Thanks

Stephen

Offline dannysouthern93

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: Wednesday 29 November 17 15:01 GMT (UK) »
Hi Elaine,

I am looking for my father, his name is Brian George Newton and was born in 1956 in Auchterderran.
do you know or have you ever heard of him or relatives?

Thanks,

Daniel

Offline Elaine48

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: Wednesday 29 November 17 17:08 GMT (UK) »

Sorry Daniel, I don't. But I do have a FB page for the History of Auchterderran. There are many people on there that could help you. Just log onto FB and look for it. Apply for membership & I will add you.
Elaine

Hi Elaine,

I am looking for my father, his name is Brian George Newton and was born in 1956 in Auchterderran.
do you know or have you ever heard of him or relatives?

Thanks,

Daniel

Offline dannysouthern93

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: Wednesday 29 November 17 20:29 GMT (UK) »
Thank you I have requested to be added to the group, if you could accept me I would really appreciate it! 

Offline Elaine48

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: Wednesday 29 November 17 21:09 GMT (UK) »
Neither myself nor the other admin can see your request. It's not the Cardenden then and now. It's the History of Auchterderran, Bowhill, Cardenden & Dundonald. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1483803408581366/

Thank you I have requested to be added to the group, if you could accept me I would really appreciate it!

Offline LeahMay

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: Sunday 28 January 24 02:58 GMT (UK) »
I have seen post by Matt R dated 12 April 2012 stating that he is descended from John Patterson and Elizabeth Whyte. I also am descended from this John and Elizabeth and am trying to find out more about the Patterson family. I am unable to contact Matt myself to find out more from him.
My ancestor is their son John born 1838. He married a Jane Ramsay and immigrated to New Zealand in 1875. I have reached a brickwall finding out more about their children and life in New Zealand, other than their daughter Helen Ramsay Patterson, who there is some info on but not enough to help me with my research. 
I would love to hear from anyone who knows of this family.
Thanks,
Leah