Author Topic: Birth Date of *** COMPLETED*** Nella 'Wendy' Agnus WENDLANDT - Victoria  (Read 18311 times)

Offline GeorgeRP

• RootsChat Member
  • Proud Australian
    • View Profile
Re: Birth Date of *** COMPLETED*** Nella 'Wendy' Agnus WENDLANDT - Victoria
« Reply #54 on: Monday 05 November 12 07:20 GMT (UK) »
Sorry ROCKY111

Click on the scroll, next to the square

George
Vincent - Tasmania - Victoria - Australia
Polson - Tasmania - Australia
Broad - Tasmania - Australia

Offline GeorgeRP

• RootsChat Member
  • Proud Australian
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Monday 05 November 12 09:49 GMT (UK) »
Hi ROCKY111,

I've just been informed you have to post 3 messages before you can gain access to the Personal Message Icon.

To all RootsChatters, please advise if I am telling ROCKY111, the wrong information.

Anyway ROCKY, as I stated I am a Vincent by birth. I have acquired  good  accurate records over the years, and do not add anything to my tree which I cannot verify. The Senior's of RootsChatter have been very helpful in achieving this.

You say you are a Grand-Child  of Cyril & Nella. Cyril's father was William, [Deceased],  William was the eldest  brother to my Grand-father, Arthur, [Deceased], the youngest son of 15 children in total.

You are not allowed to give out  any information on living people, but you could say that you are the Grand-daughter  of Nella's eldest/youngest, son or daughter, I will then know where you sit in the family. That will enable me to help you with the information you require, until you make your 3rd posting.

It will make easier when you make your 3rd  post, and have access to the icon, and allow messages to be sent via normal e-mail.

All other information you post, [other than a personal message],   about deceased Ancestors, is available for all to see.

Regards

GeorgeRP

Offline aylwardluke

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
vincents in townsville
« Reply #56 on: Friday 09 November 12 06:10 GMT (UK) »
GeorgeRP

I am searching for my Edward Vincent in and around brisbane /Toowoomba 1919-1928; ihave found Vincents in Townsville in the 1920s and now know that my Edward Vincent visited Townsville for work at the Council in 1923

In my searching with Trove I have come across much info on vincents in Tasmania but do not know if they might be related to me;

My Edward Vincents mother was Mary Anne Baker; his fathers name is variable!!

Any connection between your vincents in Townsville and mine???

Thanks

Luke Aylward (Mr m Vincent)

Offline GeorgeRP

• RootsChat Member
  • Proud Australian
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Friday 09 November 12 10:56 GMT (UK) »
Hi Luke,

No I don't believe that the Edward Vincent you are looking for is related to myself. As far as I know my line of  Vincent's  never ventured to Toowoomba.

The only connection we have  to Toowoomba is that my Edward Vincent's  wife, Mavis Fisher, spent some time there, although she married in Victoria.

Sorry I cannot be of help.

George

Offline Nathie

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Monday 10 July 17 07:49 BST (UK) »
I don't want to turn everyone on their heads with this, but I found the following today...

I found a Musician Bernhard August Heinrich Wendlandt, born 18th June 1861 in South Africa, to missionary father Heinrich Wilhelm Wendlandt (deceased by 1915) & then re-married mother Elisabeth Louisa Henriette Homann (nee Bensen). His mother remarried a Pastor and was last living in Adelaide, Australia. On the wedding certificate from Berlin in August 1915, it states that Bernhard Heinrich August married Gertrud (Mary) Winkelmann, born 13 Nov 1885 in Bairnsdale, Victoria. She was a singer by profession from Melbourne, born to Heinrich Gustav Alwin Winkelmann (1853-1933) and Maria Woodburn (1854-1937), both living in Melbourne, Victoria in 1915, but both her parents later died in Toowoomba, QLD. The wedding of the two took place on August 30th 1915 in Berlin Germany. I found a copy of his marriage to Gertrud on Ancestry. Did Helen know what became of her husband, I wonder ? His second marriage only lasted 3 years in either case.

There is also an entry of his second wife's death. Gertrud Wendlandt (nee Winkelman) died on 1st Dec 1918 in Berlin Wilmersdorf at home. Her death certificate was undersigned by her husband Bernhard August Heinrich Wendlandt on the 2nd December 1918. Gertrud's sister Florence seems to have died in 1962 in Oakey, QLD as well. I found no record of what became of Bernhard after 1918 in Berlin - yet.