Author Topic: COUSINS/HAYDON c1860 ***COMPLETED***  (Read 3128 times)

Offline Just Kia

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
COUSINS/HAYDON c1860 ***COMPLETED***
« on: Monday 30 April 12 02:10 BST (UK) »
William Richard COUSINS and Mary Elizabeth HAYDON had at least 11 children between 1863 and 1893; the first 10 bn Kings Sutton, the last child bn North Aston, Oxon (based on census returns).

William Richard was born, baptised and died in Kings Sutton.
Mary Elizabeth was born and baptised in Stoke Lyne, Oxon, died in Kings Sutton.

In 1911 Mary Elizabeth states she has been married 52 years (even though she's a widow (love that so many misunderstood and gave extra info)).

Only... I can not for the life of me find a marriage.
I accept that they might not have married or that they might have married after 1 or more children were born.

I'm copying this post on the Oxon board (and locking it) with a link here just in case they married in Mary Elizabeth's home parish.
WIMBUSH - Everywhere :: MARLOW/JECOCK/JUSTICE - Northamptonshire/Warwickshire/Oxfordshire :: SCALES/BRIDGES/ENGLISH/SPINK/PETCH/GOOCH/COCKSEDGE - Suffolk :: GARRETT/GIBBS/FEARN - Warwickshire :: DEVOS - Scotland (Aberdeen)/France(Dunkerque) :: MURRAY - Ireland(Down)/Scotland(Lochs) :: TIGHE/TREACY - Cork

Stanley Charles SCALES b.1899 - Where are you?    ***   

Offline keyboard86

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: COUSINS/HAYDON c1860
« Reply #1 on: Monday 30 April 12 02:22 BST (UK) »
Hi their is this marriage:-

William Richard CUSINS Dec 1862 Bicester 3a 1031 to (on same page) a Mary ANN HEYDAN?

Keyboard86
Pelly/Pelley/Kingsbury/Challis/Nalder/Rochester/Raydenbow

UK Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Just Kia

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: COUSINS/HAYDON c1860
« Reply #2 on: Monday 30 April 12 02:31 BST (UK) »
Wow, I've been looking on and off since May 2009 and somehow missed that this whole time.
Thank you so very much :)
WIMBUSH - Everywhere :: MARLOW/JECOCK/JUSTICE - Northamptonshire/Warwickshire/Oxfordshire :: SCALES/BRIDGES/ENGLISH/SPINK/PETCH/GOOCH/COCKSEDGE - Suffolk :: GARRETT/GIBBS/FEARN - Warwickshire :: DEVOS - Scotland (Aberdeen)/France(Dunkerque) :: MURRAY - Ireland(Down)/Scotland(Lochs) :: TIGHE/TREACY - Cork

Stanley Charles SCALES b.1899 - Where are you?    ***