Author Topic: Marriage William Carline to Keziah pre 1768 *Completed*  (Read 2744 times)

Offline debbiebozkurt

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Marriage William Carline to Keziah pre 1768 *Completed*
« on: Wednesday 13 June 12 14:22 BST (UK) »
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me I am looking for a marriage of a William Carline to Keziah, the first child I can find is George Carline born 1768 Willoughton. Keziah was born 1742 according to her burial record, William died 1 year before the ages were put on burials >:(

I have searched on line in the normal places I have painstaking waded through the following scans of parish records to date from about 1755-1769 for; Willoughton, Corringham, Hilbaldstow, Pilham, Redbourne, Hemswell, Kirtin in lindsey, Grayingham, Blyborough, Waddingham, and North Kesley so far. I just received this morning the Lincolnshire marriage index volume 3 covering Corringham, Graffoe, Lawres and Lincoln and nothing there.

If anyone has other deanery marriage index to look for this marriage for me I would be grateful, and meanwhile I will keep plugging on when my eyes uncross from looking at faided 18th century writing.

Thanks

Kind Regards

Debs

Offline Geoff-E

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage William Carline to Keziah pre 1768
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 13 June 12 14:57 BST (UK) »
Today I broke my personal record for most consecutive days alive.

Offline debbiebozkurt

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage William Carline to Keziah pre 1768 *Completed*
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 13 June 12 15:50 BST (UK) »
Wow, thank you I didn't have that Parish on my to look up list, its taken me 5 days to get where I am now.

The ages seem ok and I can not find any other william and keziah (strange spelling)

I also perhaps need to look for William Carline in that area had been looking else where nearer Willoughton, it has the ages on the marriage record as being born around 1743.

Thanks again

Debs