Author Topic: which church in huddersfield? ? kirkheaton?  (Read 2007 times)

Offline josey

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: which church in huddersfield? ? kirkheaton?
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 02 March 21 12:56 GMT (UK) »
Hopefully jackski will get notification of your contributions to the thread; they were last online here in December 2020.

Although Hammerman's calculation is useful, maybe the only way for sure would be the certificate or finding someone who has a copy of it. Contact with that ancestry tree owner?
Seeking: RC baptism Philip Murray Feb ish 1814 ? nr Chatham Kent.
IRE: Kik DRAY[EA], PURCELL, WHITE: Mea LYNCH: Tip MURRAY, SHEEDY: Wem ALLEN, ENGLISHBY; Dub PENROSE: Lim DUNN[E], FRAWLEY, WILLIAMS.
87th Regiment RIF: MURRAY
ENG; Marylebone HAYTER, TROU[W]SDALE, WILLIAMS,DUNEVAN Con HAMPTON, TREMELLING Wry CLEGG, HOLLAND, HORSEFIELD Coventry McGINTY
CAN; Halifax & Pictou: HOLLAND, WHITE, WILLIAMSON

Offline samsscraps

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 03 March 21 00:25 GMT (UK) »
All good, I have the certificate on the way to confirm. Birth certificate was emailed yesterday but the marriage certificate is coming to Australia via snail mail. I have been working on this part of my tree so thought I would respond while it was fresh in my memory. My Dad's cousin is also working on this link of the family but she does not have a tree online at all and has provided me with some of the photos she has of this side of the family

Hopefully jackski will get notification of your contributions to the thread; they were last online here in December 2020.

Although Hammerman's calculation is useful, maybe the only way for sure would be the certificate or finding someone who has a copy of it. Contact with that ancestry tree owner?

Offline samsscraps

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 12 April 21 01:30 BST (UK) »
I can confirm that this is the correct Edith & Clarence as I have the certificate now but they were married in the huddersfield registry office not a church.