Author Topic: Guest/Neild from Hope Flintshire  (Read 13407 times)

Offline gus1510

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Guest/Neild from Hope Flintshire
« Reply #45 on: Thursday 22 October 15 14:17 BST (UK) »
There may be a link back to where I got the Guest name back in 1860's with step brothers etc to my great grandfather Jessie Guest.  But as my great grat grandmother was recorded as a widow when Jessie was born and she subsequently remarried I am not aware of other sides of the family tree to link with Joseph Guest.

Offline Humphpaul

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Thursday 09 February 17 15:20 GMT (UK) »
In my tree I have an Elizabeth Nield born 1747 in Doddleston. Wed Thomas Youd about 1780. Had 1 son and 2 daughters. One was Ellen who married Richard Parry of Higher Kinnerton who was my ggg grandfather.  Elizabeth died 1797 in Doddleston and is buried in the church there. Humphpaul

Paul, Humphrey, Vaughan, Lewis, Williams, Parry, Jones, Fairclough, Howard, Allan, Baylis, Wright, Ritson.
Barmouth, Llangellinin, Liverpool, Maryport Cumberland, Port Glasgow, Nercwys (Nerquis), Mold, Gwysaney, Hope, Doddleston, Higher Kinnerton.

Offline gus1510

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Friday 10 February 17 09:13 GMT (UK) »
Hi, thank you for your message. My gg grandmother was Mary Elizabeth Guest nee Nield baptised 14 Aug 1836 dau of Thomas and Catherine Nield.  Thomas Nield died age 47 Estyn 7 Jan 1850.  His parents Daniel Nield and Mary Lloyd were married in Dodleston 6 Feb 1804 and Thomas born 25 Feb 1804 Kinnerton.  I also have Daniels parents as Daniel Neale married Mary Piercy Hawarden 5th May 1772.  Do you think the family trees are connected?