Author Topic: 1911 census 80 Coniston Street, Liverpool  (Read 2150 times)

Offline audbr

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: 1911 census 80 Coniston Street, Liverpool
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 26 August 12 21:32 BST (UK) »
Hi keyboard86,

I think you have hit on something there. I must admit I have a copy of that census but had not seen the connction until you have written it down.

George Woodhead aged 35 a window cleaner in the 1901 census must have married in 1906 as George Audley aged 42 a window cleaner.

Interestingly in the 1891 census Mary Audley (written as Hudley) and George Woodhead are living at the same address although George Woodhead is described as a French Polisher. In 1891 Mary Audley is described as single and in 1911 is described as a widow.

Things are starting to clear slightly

Thanks for your help
Regards

Brian
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Radcliff

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Crown Copywrite on all census material,
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 26 August 12 21:37 BST (UK) »
Ulswater is at the end of Coniston Street I have just walked down it on Google Earth,
no I dont have any additional information, I was just looking for clues,
Gunning County Down,Kneale Isle of Man,Riddle Tynemouth,Bibby Kendal/Bradford,Colenso Penzance/Barrow-in-Furness,Steele Corney Fell,Chapman Ely,Dawes Alfreton,Blamire Westmoreland and Ulverston
Dislike the use of P Messaging system, unless its of a sensitive nature, Rootschat is  an open forum,

Offline audbr

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 27 August 12 12:55 BST (UK) »
Hi Radcliffe,
Many thanks for your reply having read your first message I was getting hopeful that you would be able to give me the full history of George Audley. Slowly things are starting to get pieced together.
Regards
Brian
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk