Author Topic: Trying to find Michael Miller re Pateshall Family.  (Read 4367 times)

Offline EHDD

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Trying to find Michael Miller re Pateshall Family.
« on: Monday 01 October 12 19:55 BST (UK) »
Trying to find Michael Miller re Pateshall Family.

Whilst the internet has been an important driving force behind the ongoing interest in ancestral research one of the annoying frustrations is finding a post on a forum made several years ago and discovering that it is impossible to contact the person who originated the posting. Hopefully he or she may have just changed their Email address or sadly in the intervening years may have possibly passed beyond the celestial curtain.
In the present case I am trying to contact a Michael Miller (*) who made a posting on 3 May 2006 in relation to the Pateshall family of Pudlestone, Near Leominster, Hereford. Mr Miller was conducting a detailed study of the family who were wealthy landowners in the 16th, 17th and 18th Centuries. According to his posting he had lodged a copy of his research and interim conclusions with the Hereford Record Office. But since he had been unable to complete his study he invited fellow researchers to contact him.
I have recently discovered that I am related to this family through Susannah Pateshall who married Thomas Goodere in the early part of the 18th Century. I tried to contact Mr Miller but my Email was returned as undeliverable. I have also contacted Hereford Record Office who have advised that they have no record of any deposit being made by a Michael Miller in relation to the Pateshalls.
I would very much like to contact Mr Miller to discuss my family’s link to the Pateshall’s of Pudlestone. If anyone has any information concerning Michael Miller please contact me via the Forum.

Helen   

(*) Moderator Note: email address removed in accordance with Rootschat policy. If anyone can help locate Mr. Miller please contact Helen by PM (Personal Message)