Author Topic: John Varney baptism COMPLETED  (Read 6887 times)

Offline bucksboy

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • I'll thank you all now, in case I forget.
    • View Profile
Re: John Varney baptism COMPLETED
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 01 December 12 00:26 GMT (UK) »

Hello Bucksboy

Have been reading the articles for John Varney of Aylesbury.
I wonder if you can help me with the Varney family of Edlesborough should you have the PR's.

Hi Mentmore.

Edlesborough PR's haven't been published to CD as yet.  But BucksFHS would have them in their database.    These databases are available for searches, and will cost £1 from the BucksFHS web site, for a single name, Bucks countywide search,  in the baptisms, marriages & burials.    There are some other categories available for searches.
Results available via email, and applied for online with a credit/debit card.

I would also suggest you ask any questions you may have, in your own thread, to avoid confusion with this one, as it's completed. ;)

Steve. :)
Ives, Stevens, Allen, Smith, King, Wooster, Elwood from Monks and Princes Risborough, Aylesbury, Wendover, Great Missenden, Bledlow, Horsenden, Saunderton, West Wycombe, High Wycombe, Lacey Green, Longwick, Illmer,  Hughenden, Prestwood, The Kimbles, Haslemere, Bradenham, Aston Clinton and more......!!  Plus a whole host of Oxfordshire areas.
Graham, Pimlott, Burgess from Cheshire and Lancashire area.
Acknowledgemets to http://www.bucksfhs.org.uk/  and  http://www.ofhs.org.uk/

Offline Tricia1950

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 16 October 15 16:07 BST (UK) »
I'm looking for Varney family members in Aylesbury.  I have a John Varney  b. 1801 (my Gt. Gt. Grandfather I think) who married Elizabeth and his father John b.1769 (married Ann Breanch?)

I think his father was Thomas Varney who married Elizabeth in 1756  but I'm stuck there.  Is this the same family that you're researching?   There are a great number of Varneys in Aylesbury  but probably a lot are related.

Any information you have wold be welcome.

Trish

Offline Tricia1950

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 16 October 15 16:14 BST (UK) »
I'm looking for Varneys in Aylesbury.  I have two John Varneys in my family tree (b. Nov.1801, christened 21/01/1802 at St. Mary's Aylesbury  and Feb.1769, christened 5/3/1769)

This is as far back as I have got.  Any further information on the Varneys of Aylesbury would be appreciated.  I couldn't find any Parish Records before this.

Trish

Offline Tricia1950

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 16 October 15 16:28 BST (UK) »
Bucksboy,

Fantastic.  This is my family.  The John Varney that Mentmore was looking for was the brother of my Great grandfather Thomas b. 1832.  Even the address 71 Whitehall Street Aylesbury is the same.

Do you have any information before 1800? 

Trish