Author Topic: Bridget and Thomas Levy/Lever  (Read 18328 times)

Offline Patchy

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Bridget and Thomas Levy/Lever
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday 10 October 17 23:42 BST (UK) »
HI Everyone on the Hurley research. It has been some time since I last looked at my Hurley family and now I have found some great research done by other family members. I would love to share what I have and discover new connections. Some of you I have crossed paths with before and look forward to making contact again. I see research has gone back past Bridget which is were I had my brick walls as many of us did. Lucy Hurley was my 2x great grandmother. Wendy if you ask your Uncle Ted he can give you my contact details.
I have the old addiction firing up again.
How wonderful to have found RootsChat and some old friends.
Lesley

thanks !! Yes Im finding it interesting doing mine , seems like that  most of my australian family were "interesting up intill the last generation ,   I will see if can find the ships surgeons notes for the matilda next as I have managed to for the Eliza for another ancestor and that was interesting .  Kindest wnedy

Hi Wendy your mother was my grandmother's oldest sister. Mona was killed along with her granddaughter

Offline Patchy

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday 10 October 17 23:58 BST (UK) »
thanks !! Yes Im finding it interesting doing mine , seems like that  most of my australian family were "interesting up intill the last generation ,   I will see if can find the ships surgeons notes for the matilda next as I have managed to for the Eliza for another ancestor and that was interesting .  Kindest wnedy

Hi Wendy, your grandmother was my grandmother's oldest sister. Mona and her granddaughter were killed waiting for a bus on City Road, Sydney 1971. Mona's mother and father were George and Florence Slade. George's mother was Louisa Ann Slade (nee Hurley) and Louisa's mother was Anne Hurley/Kelly/Linford (nee Leaver).
Lesley

Offline Vivian Lee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Saturday 19 January 19 12:14 GMT (UK) »
Hi I’m looking for information on John Hurley born 1803 London died 1853 bells paddock. Married Anne Levy 1835.
I have some information but I don't have much on John.
I’m a descendant of their son John Charles Hurley born 1839 northfolk island. Married Winfred Flagagan  ( GGGG grandparents).
Kind regards

Offline Patchy

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Saturday 19 January 19 20:40 GMT (UK) »
Hi Vivian,
Happy to share family history information collected on the Hurley/Leaver connection.
Lucy Hurley was my 2x great grandmother. I'm at LAWdot2591 at optusnetdotcomdotau.
I made contact with a family connection of your John Charles Hurley many years ago and we did meet up in Brisbane but since lost contact.
I live not far from Clifton if that's any help.
Lesley

Offline Vivian Lee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Saturday 19 January 19 20:51 GMT (UK) »
Yes please, could you please resend ur details as it didn’t display correctly.