Author Topic: Blue and Yellow and Hot folders  (Read 561 times)

Offline falcybe

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Blue and Yellow and Hot folders
« on: Monday 31 December 12 17:02 GMT (UK) »
Hello,

I've searched and searched but I cannot find any reference to why folders no longer change colour. In the previous format it was nice to see where I had posted within a board at a glance.

Half-way down this page is what I'm talking about  :)
http://www.rootschat.com/help/faqs.php#yellow_icon

cheers, falcybe
Hayden Cowan Weir Jowett Barclay Howard Gooch Joiner Rayner Ash Travers Coltman Samuel Falconer Lacey Croton Clarke Robinson Alden Burroughs
Ford Lusty Jones Wice Wise Scorey Rayner Harding Bacon Chambers and lots more
Click on the little house on the left to go to our site

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Berlin-Bob

• Caretaker
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Blue and Yellow and Hot folders
« Reply #1 on: Monday 31 December 12 17:05 GMT (UK) »
Hi facbye,

another thing on our to-do list :(
They are there, somewhere, I've seen them on other new SMF forums, but we need to activate them still.

But you'll all have to be patient, we won't be able to do it till next year ....

'ave a good 'n
Bob
Any UK Census Data included in this post is Crown Copyright (see: www.nationalarchives.gov.uk)

My research interests (and data found) can be seen on my website:   http://www.margulies-chronicles.com/

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Blue and Yellow and Hot folders
« Reply #2 on: Monday 31 December 12 17:28 GMT (UK) »
Oh not just me missing it then...thanks for that Bob...Rome wasn't built in a day...but that's maybe because the Rootschat team weren't there  ;D ;D ;D
Happy new Year Bob...keep up the good work  ;)
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU