Author Topic: The Bradley family near Buncrana, Donegal  (Read 21480 times)

Offline forthefamily

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: The Bradley family near Buncrana, Donegal
« Reply #27 on: Sunday 09 February 14 21:05 GMT (UK) »
Hmmm...it looks like Zediscool came on in January 2013. He only posted a few times. If he is still using the same email that is attached to his profile then he will get an email from Rootschat to advise him. Hopefully he will respond:)

mab
Census information is Crown copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Inishowen: Meenamullaghan (Big Hill), Foffenagh (Rock), Illies and area...mainly McCallion, Doherty, Bradley, Grant, Devlin
Kilmacrenan: Gortnacorrib....Bonner
Scotland: Bonar, Boner Bonner etc
Conwal: Kirkstown.....Toner, Parke
Derry City: Bonner, McGowan, McGilloway, McElwee, Bradley
Omagh: Bradley
Fanad Penninsular, Donegal.....McBride, Friel, Fielty
Sligo: McGowan

Offline Nbradley

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: The Bradley family near Buncrana, Donegal
« Reply #28 on: Monday 10 January 22 00:48 GMT (UK) »
Hi there,
My grandfather’s name is Bertie Bradley and he was born in Fintona, County Tyrone in the late 1930s. He was born to a Lizzie Bradley who was born in 1904 in Dromore to a Fanny Bradley. Lizzie died in Fintona in 1972. Fanny was from Donegal and there was a possibility that there may have been a link between the Bradley family near Buncrana and her. I was just wondering if anyone knows anything that could help as I’m really struggling to find anything on any websites. We thought that there may have been a possibility that Fanny was a sibling of Neal, Roger etc. but we’re not sure as she doesn’t come up on any records linking to them apart from a record of a cafe where she is stated as the manageress with her niece Ada Bradley aged 20 working as her assistant.
Hope you can help,
Thank you!
Niamh  :)