Author Topic: Photo of williams Family of Crickadarn and Jones of Gwenddwr  (Read 9516 times)

Offline wye valley

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Photo of williams Family of Crickadarn and Jones of Gwenddwr
« Reply #9 on: Monday 12 August 13 10:37 BST (UK) »
Good morning Spring Chicken.  I am also following my family tree and was wondering whether you could let me know the names of Enoch and Margaret's children and anny other information you have about them?  Many thanks.

Offline spring chicken

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 12 August 13 14:12 BST (UK) »
Hi Wye Valley, The photo at the top of this page is of The Jones, The Vron. I have one of the Williams Llawrllan, Crickadran. In photo is David, Sally, Enoch, Jane, John, Morgan, Bessie, William, Thirza.  I am not sure if I am related to the Williams family but was given the 2 photo's by a member of the Jones family and thought it only fair to share them with other researchers who were following the families. I will see if I can load a photo of the Williams family, I am not very good at it !!!!  I will also see if I can send you a personal message, again not very good at it.

Offline wye valley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 12 August 13 14:22 BST (UK) »
Thank you.  It is the Jones family I am following. 

Offline EADavies

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 02 May 14 20:03 BST (UK) »
Hi, I am researching the Williams family of Llawrllan, Crickadarn and was wondering if you still had the photo. I would love a copy if you still have it.
Thanks

Offline EADavies

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Friday 02 May 14 20:53 BST (UK) »
Thanks for you quick reply. That would be great. I'm not sure how to use this site either. I can send you an email address if that's any use.

Online Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday 02 September 14 22:55 BST (UK) »
Hi...if you want to send each a personal message...just click on the text icon under the poster's name and you can exchange email addresses to each other....you need to have made three posts on here to be able to message each other.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU