Author Topic: Knowing whether I've previously contributed to a thread ...  (Read 704 times)

Offline annes

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Knowing whether I've previously contributed to a thread ...
« on: Wednesday 30 January 13 20:42 GMT (UK) »
Hi, sorry if this isn't on the right board  ???.
My query is that prior to the new format, you could glance down the LHS of a board and immediately tell which topics you'd contributed to. 
This was particularly helpful for me because I regularly scan my local board and take several of the look-up requests with me to the records office.  I can (could) instantly see which requests I'd already attempted to answer.
Please can someone help me find this information within the new format or has it disappeared completely?
Thanks,
Anne

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Emjaybee

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Yer I be again
    • View Profile
Re: Knowing whether I've previously contributed to a thread ...
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 30 January 13 20:50 GMT (UK) »
What I do is go to profile, summary, then under the avatar my posts.

Mike
Beard Voyce, Scrivens in Worcestershire

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Little Nell

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 30 January 13 20:53 GMT (UK) »
The current easiest way is to click on the link 'New Replies' at the top of the screen, left hand side near the logout button, but that is only valid until you have read the reply.  Otherwise, look at your posts via your profile.

Trystan is currently working his way through a list of 'fixes' and what you are asking about is one of them, I believe.

Nell
All census information: Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline annes

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 30 January 13 20:56 GMT (UK) »
Thank you both.  I understand Tristan is working on many issues and hopefully this one will be resolved soon  ;)