Author Topic: COMPLETED Inconsistancy  (Read 693 times)

Offline supermoussi

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
COMPLETED Inconsistancy
« on: Sunday 10 February 13 09:29 GMT (UK) »
Why is it that on some boards there is a convention to mark posts "COMPLETED" when they have been answered but not on others? I am always confused whether I should be "Completing" my posts on one board or another and I am sure others find this too.

Wouldn't it be easier just to request all posters mark posts "COMPLETED" on all boards to save people's time and to help administration?

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: COMPLETED Inconsistancy
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 10 February 13 09:36 GMT (UK) »
You can no longer edit your posts after a certain time so if a topic is completed just use the 'report to moderator' button to let moderating team know.
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.